Sea To Sky Outdoor School for Sustainability Education presents the annual
Voices for Sustainability: a Symposium for Educators
Keats Island, Sunshine Coast, BC
A weekend of professional development, collaboration and fun for:
- Educators working towards sustainability in their work places and personal lives;
- Leaders with ideas, inspiration and success stories to share;
- Movers and shakers wanting effective dialogue, networking and catalytic 'curricula'.
One of the best weekends of the year, and here's why!
- membership in a community rich in connection and meaning;
- hiking and ocean canoeing on and around beautiful Keats Island;
- inspiring dialogue with other professionals;
- cutting edge insights from a world in transition;
- new resources galore and a chance to share yours;
- opportunities to discuss and receive professional feedback on your work;
- family friendly programming;
- music by Keats Island's favourite band Sweet Cascadia.
Note: We strongly encourage participants to come for the weekend which begins early Saturday morning and runs through until late afternoon on Sunday.
This will maximize the benefits of this event for you, make it easier for island organizers and reduce your carbon footprint. If coming from Vancouver
please insure you are on the 7:20am sailing from Horseshoe Bay on the Saturday.
Participants from Vancouver will be on the 4:30pm sailing Sunday afternoon arriving in Horseshoe Bay at 5:10pm.
To register or find out more about the next Voices for Sustainability Symposium, email us at
or call 1-604-886-2258.
Celebrating 17 years of Sustainability Education
Back to Notice Board